Sunday 9 October 2011

Welcome to The Grape Vine Blog!

Hi everyone


Welcome to my blog! The Grape Vine Events are a wedding and events company based in Manchester. I love everything related to events such as weddings, charity fundraisers, corporate events, parties -  well pretty much any type of event. We have lots of exciting events coming up from an Alice in Wonderland themed bash, plus lots of weddings with my different themes and more! 


Events planning is a huge passion of mine. It is a great opportunity for me to get creative and to show off my artistic  talents, whilst helping clients to have a successful and fun event. I love the whole process from start to finish from deciding on a theme, to picking the decor and of course the actual event itself. 


However, over the past few years many of my people have told me that they find planning an event to be stressful, time consuming and a huge inconvenience for them. This is where I come in. Today with out busy schedule's many of us don't have the time or the know how to plan an event, and some can find this a daunting task. 


I will work with you to create an event that not only will you enjoy, but one which you will remember for years to come. Don't let budget restraints restrict you of having the event which you deserve, email me today at:


thegrapevineevents@gmail.com 


and together we can create a truly amazing event. I look forward to hearing from you. 


THE GRAPE VINE EVENTS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please feel free to leave your comments...